Kiwi Kitchen school meal ordering system
COVID-19 Updated Procedures
In addition to our usual high standards of hygiene and food safety, Kiwi Kitchen has implemented the following procedures in response to the coronavirus pandemic:
- All staff temperatures are recorded daily, and any staff showing a high temperature or other key symptoms will be sent home immediately.
- Any staff who have been in recent contact with, or live with people who have been in recent contact with, at-risk groups or to high-risk areas will not be permitted to work
- All staff, including our delivery staff, wear masks while working. Masks are changed regularly if wet or damaged.
- All staff, including our delivery staff, wear disposable gloves while handling food, food containers, or cash. Gloves are changed regularly throughout the day.
- All staff must thoroughly wash hands every 30 minutes and after handling cash. Additionally, our kitchen staff already maintain thorough hand washing throughout the day due to standard food preparation guidelines.
- At times when hand washing is not practical, staff must use hand sanitizer.
- In addition to our usual daily sanitizing of insulated bags & boxes, all delivery vehicles are sanitized after each shift.